Join other women in the electric power industry for an exciting day of learning, networking and discussion! Our speakers will share insights and tools to help facilitate
your professional growth as well as
your leadership and communication skills.
For Agenda & Other Conference Information:
emPOWERing Women Leadership Conference Brochure
Pre-Conference Activities on Tue. January 22
- "The Art of Communicating in Good Times & Challenging Times"- 1:30 PM to 5:00 PM
- Media training workshop led by Larry Krutchik and Bronwyn Wallace, Managing Directors at Hill + Knowlton Strategies.
- Early-bird registration discount available through 1/7/19. Early Bird Registration Fee: GCPA Members - $75, Non-Members - $100, State Agency Employees - $50.
- Cash Bar and Complimentary Hors D'Oeuvres - 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM.
- No charge for this but attendees must register via the website.
Conference on Wed. January 23
- Conference Registration - full day conference, continental breakfast, lunch, breaks, and cocktail reception.
- Registration & Breakfast - opens at 8 AM
- Conference Sessions & Keynoters - 8:45 AM to 5 PM
- Luncheon - 12:15 PM
- Cocktail Networking Reception - 5 PM
- Early-bird registration discount available through 1/7/19. Early Bird Registration Fee: GCPA Members - $300, Non-Members - $350, State Agency Employees - $200.
PLEASE NOTE: This conference is focused on leadership development for women. However, we encourage men who manage or mentor female professionals to join us. Please consider forwarding this email to others in your organization who may have interest in this conference.